Michael A. Schlosser
Greensboro, North Carolina
Phone (336) 292-4076
Fax (336) 292-8003
The law firm of Mike Schlosser originated in 1983 after Michael (Mike) A. Schlosser had served as the elected District Attorney of Guilford County and entered the private practice of law. During his term as District Attorney, and prior to that time as an Assistant District Attorney, Mr. Schlosser represented the State in all types of traffic and criminal cases. Noteworthy is that Mr. Schlosser was the DA in the highly publicized Klan, Communist Workers Party trial in 1980, following a shootout when 6 people were killed in Greensboro.
The firm grew to 5 attorneys and a support staff of 8 members before 2002, mostly paralegals in specialty areas of the law. In 2002 it was decided that the firm could best serve its clients by limiting its practice to representing only those with traffic and criminal charges and injury cases.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Social Security – Disability
- Traffic Violations
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1973
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1973
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1973
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina, 1973 J.D.
- Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia, USA, 1967 B.A.
- Closing Arguments to a Jury, North Carolina District Attorney Association, 1980
Past Employment Positions:
- District Attorney’s Office for Guilford County, District Attorney, 1978 – 1982
- District Attorney’s Office for Guilford County, Assistant District Attorney, 1973 – 1977
- U.S. Army, First Lieutenant, 1968 – 1970